A minimum of 30% of the total price is required at the time of booking and the balance payable on arrival prior to start of the safari. For overseas bookings payments can be made in US dollars through wire transfer or credit card. Residents pay in local currency at the rate of exchange applicable at the time of payment.
Modification Of Tour
If you choose to modify the arrangements after the commencement of the tour i.e. change accommodation or the duration of your stay, the company can accept no liability for any loss or additional expense and no refunds will be made.
Tour prices include: All expenses for drivers and vehicles appropriate e for the itinerary as set out. i.e. for transfers, game drives, drivers allowances unless stated in the itinerary. Government hotel taxes, training levy and service charges, all park entry fees except where specifically indicated separately. Normal communication costs incurred to make the reservation. Tour price exclude: Personal insurance, Airport taxes, landing fees for charters and visas, gratuities to drivers and porters (other than hotel service charge), Beverages (unless otherwise indicated), Laundry, other personal expenses of tour members (i.e. telephone calls etc), any other tour services requested that do not appear in the itinerary.
Demand for safaris can be high and may lead to shortage of the specified hotel/lodge/ tented camp accommodation. All bookings will be confirmed, but on occasions changes may be necessary. Hotel. Lodges and tented camps, here specifically named are given as an indication of the category and rooms may be reserved at similar Lodges/ hotels/ tented camps. We undertake to advise you of any changes known to us prior to departure. Wherever possible we book rooms with private baths/showers throughout on the basis of two persons sharing a double room. Single rooms are available at supplementary cost. Safari minibuses, cars, four wheel drive or coaches will be provided a according to the route and number of participants. The right is reserved to employ the services of subcontractors. English speaking driver/guides are provided. Occasional mechanical problems, changes of lodge or adverse road conditions may in turn lead to change in routing or game viewing without prior notice being given. We reserve the right to offer substitutes of equal value to cancel the operation of any tour. In practice, Very few itineraries are affected but a little flexibility on your part will ensure the tour is unique and rewarding. Safari description Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore check all details of your holiday booking with us at the time of booking. The Company cannot therefore accept responsibility for any information not contained herein, being confirmed verbally by its staff or representatives unless subsequently reconfirmed in writing by the Company.
– The Company is insured against legal liability arising from injuries that might be received by passengers while inside vehicles.
– We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavor to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
– It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents (a passport valid for the duration of your trip, all the necessary visas, etc) before embarking on your trip/safari. Sometimes, visa requirements change without notice. Please make sure to check with the appropriate embassy or consulate.
– All baggage and personal effects of any traveler will be the traveler’s risk throughout and should, if necessary, be insured against loss or damage for which Copious Africa Safaris accept no responsibility.
– We will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and enjoyment of the services you may purchase from us. However, we shall not accept any responsibility for death, injury, delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever; acts of terrorism, acts of nature or government; neglect, accident, error or omission caused by any third party suppliers or independent contractors, their employees, representatives; or, any event beyond our control.
– We reserves the right to alter any of these conditions at any time.
Passports And Visas
You are required to ensure that your passport and travel documentation is in order and that you have obtained the necessary visas for your journey. Should you require assistance on this matter we will be pleased to make recommendations.
It is a condition of booking one of our tours that the traveller is adequately insured for the full duration of the tour in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and curtailment. The choice of insurer is the sole discretion of the client. General Prices are based on fares and other costs prevailing at the time of your request of the price lists and is subject to change if fares or costs subsequently vary. We reserve the right to decline any person as a member of any tour at any time in which event an equitable amount will be refunded.
In Case Of Cancelation , The Following Cancellation Policy Will Apply;
-60 days and above 90% Refund
-45 to 59 days 60% Refund
-30 to 44 days 50% Refund
-15 to 29 days 25% Refund
-Below 14 days No Refund
We strongly recommend that travel cancellation insurance should be obtained.